Are you sick of living under the thumb of DC politicians? Do you agree with my many reasons for supporting separation from DC?
If you believe that we New Hampshire residents can govern ourselves without corrupt elites from DC, here are a few things that you can do today to make NH independence a reality:
- Stop calling it ‘America’ or ‘one country’. I suggest referring to it as ‘the union’, ‘the 50 states’, or the ‘divided states’.
- Email and call your state representatives. In New Hampshire, legislators have no staff and can usually be reached fairly easily via their emails or cell phones. If you email or call your state representative and tell them that you and your family support the legislation that would place independence on the ballot, they are very likely to strongly consider your suggestion. If they hear from enough of their constituents, they will not be able to ignore the desire for independence.
- Talk to your friends about DC politicians and the failing union. You could utilize articles from The Liberty Block and Alu’s books as resources when educating yourself or your friends about the importance of peaceful separation.
- Support the Foundation For NH Independence by shopping on Amazon. If you already have an Amazon account, all you need to do is visit smile.amazon.com and select the FNHI as the nonprofit you’d like Amazon to donate to. The site will then donate a small percentage to the foundation each time you make a purchase, and it costs you nothing!
- Donate to the Foundation For NH Independence. If you want to help the FNHI educate Granite Staters about the benefits of New Hampshire independence, please consider donating to the nonprofit organization. All donations are used directly to help run the website, buy literature to hand out at events, and other effective tools for spreading the message of liberty and self-governance. Donations to the foundation are tax-deductible.
- Run for office or support a friend’s campaign. If your state representative or senator does not support independence or allowing the citizens to vote on self-governance, consider running against them in the next election. If you can’t run for office, try to support a pro-independence candidate if one does run against the legislator.